Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cutest. Thing. Ever.

Ok, I KNOW I say this about so many things that Aiden does....that it's just the cutest thing ever. Here is one more to add to the list.

When I tell Aiden goodnight, he's with his daddy, brushing his teeth. Daddy has the last couple steps in the bedtime routine. So, I'll always say goodnight a last time from the steps and blow him a kiss. Over time, he's associated the word "goodnight" with blowing kisses because of this.

I always go in to check on the boys before going to bed myself. I straighten them out in their beds, make sure they're covered up, and kiss them and tell them I love them. When I went in to Aiden the other night, I whispered, "Good night, baby boy." And...in his sleep...he blew me three kisses.

Is that not adorable?! My heart about melted.

No comments: