1. It's time for BED. But am I there?? Obviously not.
2. My couch; it's not a bad place for relaxing a bit at the end of the night.
3. I must be tired - or overwhelmed - b/c I can't think of anything great to say to most of these tonight. My mind is just too overloaded, I think...
4. Being a mother is the best thing I have ever known. I feel it is my calling.
5. My husband is simply wonderful. He loves me more than I could have hoped.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was earlier today. Aiden has this "fake laugh" that is hilarious. He'll laugh his loud, fake laugh, then I'll laugh, and then he'll laugh back. And we just go back and forth for a few minutes. It's a lot of fun. :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting in bed soon (though still too late), tomorrow my plans include ordering Aiden's smash cake for his party next week and then going to an outlet mall to do some serious shopping and Sunday, I want to finally finish mulching the front flower bed - the constant rain keeps stopping me from getting the last little bit finished! Then I can show the before and after pictures from the flower bed - what a difference! (And a lot of work...)