Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Babe!

No time for sappy sentiment at the moment. We've been on the road for 12 hours (with stops here and there along the way) and are with family in KY. But today is our wedding anniversary, and I wanted to at least take a moment to say how blessed I am to have Ryan as my partner in life. He is awesome and so much more than I deserve. He treats me better than I could have ever hoped, and I am constantly amazed by the love he gives me.

Just a few wedding faves. This is all I have with me to share at the moment, too (we're at my mom's - on her computer).

I was going for the naked-on-my-wedding-day look here...that's really why Ryan's smiling. ;)



One of our favorites. Love this one.

By the way, ALL day on the road + motion sickness is not my preferred way to celebrate our anniversary. But, hey, at least we were together all day!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BABE. LOVE YOU BUNCHES!! Thanks for three wonderful years!

No comments: