Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the moms and moms-to-be out there: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I'm so appreciative of all of my mommy friends... I love that I know so many other moms that are there to show support and encouragement, to offer words of wisdom and advice, to accept the different ways we parent and learn from one another, to be there to listen when we need to vent and to simply offer an ear and a bit of understanding without judgment, and all the other wonderful things we are able to bring to our friendships. Being a mother is such an adventure, and it's so nice to be able to share it with other moms.

My children...words cannot express what becoming a mother has done for me and to me. I always felt I was born to be a mother. Whether I'm all that great at the job is hard for me to say, but the love I have for my children is overwhelming in a way that only other mothers could ever understand. Even on the most frustrating days, being a mother is still the most rewarding experience. That's all I'm going to say now, as I'm already tearing up...


One of my favorite pics of me and my mom - at my cousin's wedding in 2003.

And an especially Happy Mother's Day to my own mom, who has been the most amazing blessing in my life. She is absolutely incredible in my eyes. Nobody is stronger, more beautiful, and just simply more amazing than she is. I love you, Mom.

No comments: