Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Monday, December 10, 2007

My First Post!

(Written by Ryan)
Well, it looks like we are going to have another little guy (or girl) running around here and we are so excited! Everything has worked out perfectly so far, we're just keeping our fingers crossed that everything else goes the way we hope it does. We still have a lot of work ahead with getting the apartment ready for a baby, but it will be fun.

We found out at the end of November but decided to wait until Christmas to tell everyone and man it has been tough. We even waited a little while to tell Camden, also very tough to do, especially because he has been wanting a little brother or sister for a while now.

I will have more to say later, I am just so tired right now I can't really think. My brain is worn down from studying for the CPA exam. I am halfway done though! I am really going to have a deadline now though, with the baby coming. I don't want to be spending my time studying when I can be spending it with the baby!

No comments: