Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Time for Thanksgiving

Well, we have finally given in and are creating a blog. I've actually been planning on doing this for a while, but many things get pushed back while you're in grad school and spend the majority of your time studying. I have so many other things that already distract me, so I didn't really need another one! BUT here I am anyway.... :) Here WE are, I guess I should say. The point is for either me or Ryan to use this - maybe Camden from time to time - so we can keep everyone up-to-date on things we're doing here in NC. Welcome and check back from time to time.

Some of you already know how much we have been wanting to have a baby..... (Yes, I'm going to get straight to talking about that!) Many of you may know that I have been dying to have a baby! Haha! Everyone else seems to be doing it, right? Let's see...all of my bridesmaids that are out of high school have gotten pregnant in the last year, and most of our other friends are having babies, too! The only thing keeping us from doing this earlier was time, I guess you could say. With me being in school and Ryan studying for his exam, we hardly have time for our own lives right now without throwing a new all-our-time-demanding baby! But grad school is almost over and Ryan is halfway through his exams................... So what does that mean? Well, we'll see! We did spend Thanksgiving in a way that is making us very thankful - let's just say that for now. ;) More on what we are thankful for later. I've got to get to class...

No comments: