Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Big Weekend! Daisy's MSW Hooding Ceremony & Mother's Day!

This weekend was a busy one with lots to celebrate! :) My mom and Gene came to visit from KY for my hooding ceremony. I am now officially a Master's of Social Work! It was great to spend time with them!!! Mom even brought stuff to make my favorite meal of all time (venison roast!). MMmmmm...it was worth it just for that! Haha! And then today was Mother's Day. They had to leave early this morning for the drive back home, but it was so nice to actually be able to see my mom on Mother's Day this year! Here are some pictures from the weekend...

I'm an MSW!!


Family pictures after the hooding


The pregnant graduate ;)

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!


Here are some more pictures.

To see them as an album, click on the slideshow,

and you will be taken to our online picasa website.

No comments: