...because we moved on Friday and haven't had one extra minute. Still don't, but I'm taking a very quick break (while Ryan isn't around to scold me for being on the computer). ;)
So...here they are! Let's see how short and sweet I can do this...gotta get back to work! Answers in bold.
1. We are now living in our new home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been anything quick and easy - and things we actually have ingredients to, which is tricky since most things have been packed away!
3. The neighbors have three dogs that go bark! bark! bark! They also have a baby the same age as Aiden. (And invited him to come swim in their baby pool the other weekend....while the dogs sat there and watched. No thanks. Those dogs are pretty big and scary looking to me. But the neighbors do seem to be nice.)
4. A nice long walk around our new neighborhood is something I could use. Maybe in a few days when we can relax a bit more and take time to do something other than unpack.
5. I could use some good news. It seems lately that most news lately is not so good - poor health for some, people not getting along, things breaking or costing too much money (that last one is more with us while the others are more with others). Let's have some more good going around now, shall we?
6. When all is said and done, I'll be able to relax a bit more. But ALL is never completely said and done, is it? It seems there is always more to do.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting all the big stuff into the new house, tomorrow my plans include Camden's soccer tournament (could be three games if they do well - spread throughout the day with no time to go home in between) and Sunday, I want to UNPACK lots of stuff and get some things put away and cleaned up before some company arrives during the week!
Update....Camden's team DID do well - went to the finals and came in second place. It was a long day (and I missed the last game, which I HATED, but it couldn't be helped - will explain later), but the team did really well and deserved it. I'll give more soccer details later, along with pics! For now...it's back to unpacking!!