Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Friday, June 26, 2009

Survey Says...

I have a friend...who has a friend that is in the beginning stages of writing a book on marriage. She's planning on sharing her own experiences but wants input from other married couples across the country. If you want, join in by filling out the survey posted below. If you would like, you can share your name (first name only if you prefer), city, and state. (Or remain anonymous if you really want.)

I will say...if you are going to take the survey, only do so when you have a few extra minutes on hand. Well, more than a few. I sat down one night while Ryan was getting a Friends episode ready, expecting a short (maybe even five-minute) survey. It took maybe 15 minutes or so? I'm pretty thorough with open-ended questions,though, so the length might depend on how you answer. But I would give it a good 10-15 minutes. By the end of the "marriage survey," my husband was surely getting impatient...maybe I should have commented on that in my answers. ;)

Hope you participate! Maybe you'll be quoted in her book.......................

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=WRoHgjplQ3NBwZKpJCKL6A_3d_3d

Feel free to post this (facebook, blog, etc) or pass on to anyone you know that might join in. Thanks!

No comments: