Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Thursday, April 3, 2008

WOW - that's big!

OK, so I grew a lot with Camden - I mean, physically, when I was pregnant. (I grew in other ways, too, but that's not what this post is about.)

He was a BIG baby (11 lbs!), so it's not really a surprise. They say you get bigger (and have bigger babies - oh, no!), the second, third, etc. times around. I know that I am already much bigger with this baby than I was with Camden at the same point in the pregnancy.

Man, I am aware of how big I might just get...... If you don't know how big I got with Camden, here is a picture taken around the 8th month...

No comments: