Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Maybe I Just Ate Too Much...

I met with one of my clients today at my practicum - a little girl about 7 years old. The cutest little thing ever! As we were walking out of the room at the end of our session, she looked at my belly a couple times. She asked, "Did you eat too much?" Nope. I didn't. She thought for a moment. "Oh, are you pregnant?" Yep. I am. "Wow. Now you're going to have two!" (She knows I have another child.) It was just soooo stinking cute! Had to share.

And along with that, I wanted to share some new pics to show how big my belly really is these days....

No comments: