Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Monday, February 11, 2008

Belly Shot at 14 weeks!

This is a big difference from two weeks ago! (We skipped last week b/c we were worried over our scare and weren't in the mood for pictures...)


Baby A is definitely growing!
I saw a lady in the bathroom today - someone I didn't know. And she asked if my belly was a little pooch (meaning a baby belly). I was so happy b/c it means that others that I don't know can tell I'm pregnant now, too. So it doesn't just look like I've gained a little weight now. :)

(Maybe now people will give up their seats on the bus so I don't have to stand...Hmmmm...)

1 comment:

Deena said...

We are so excited for you and glad that things are going well. All I wanted to eat when I was pregnant was the chicken fajita bagel at bruggers. Give it a try! - Deena