Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Score!

Read previous post before this one to understand what this is all about...

So we're getting in the car to go to Camden's basketball game when he mentions doing his laundry when we get back!!! I even ask, what made you decide that (mostly to be sure Ryan didn't break down and remind him! Haha!). He said that it was because his room was so messy with all the clothes! Yes! As a parent, this was wonderful to hear! Something I am doing to try to make a point might be working???

We're home now and are pretty busy eating dinner and getting ready to go visit friends (and see their adorable brand new baby!!!), so odds are the laundry won't get done tonight. And I believe I hear Camden playing in his room, but I still feel a little successful because he even decided that it was time to do laundry. We'll see how long it takes to actually get it done... :) Either way, I'm quite happy for the moment.

No comments: