Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Monday, February 25, 2008

Moving Around

This post is from Ryan. Well, I am pretty sure I felt the baby kicking in there last night. It was such a crazy feeling, and to think it will be here in just about 5 more months. Wow. We just can't wait! Things are still going pretty well so far. We are going back to the doctor on Tuesday (2/26) just for a checkup. Then, on 3/13 we get to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl!

Things going on in our lives other than the baby, Camden is still playing basketball, they have two more games left. Then he will start soccer, his favorite sport. I am getting ready for my next CPA exam, it is on Thursday (2/28). Then, I will have one more to pass and I will be done!
I am really looking forward to this summer and spending a lot more quality time with Daisy and Camden and getting ready for the new baby. I guess we should relax while we still can!

No comments: