Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kentucky Baby Showers and Birthday Parties!

We took a trip to KY this past weekend. In two days, we had two baby showers and two birthday parties. It was Camden's actual birthday on Saturday, and big brother could not be overlooked. :) So after each shower, we had a party for him, as well. One of each at my mom's and then my dad's. It was so great getting to see everyone - a lot of family and many friends, some of which we haven't seen in about two years!! I wish I had been able to get more pictures of everyone and had more time to actually sit down and chat more. Being the person opening gifts and all, it was difficult to do that, though. I realize the big downside to having everyone get together is that it is so hard to actually get to spend much time with anyone, so I ended up seeing some people that I really wanted to see but not really getting to have time with them.

We got a lot of nice baby items we needed, many things from our registries and some nice extras, as well. Here are some pics of the weekend:



To see larger pictures, just click on the album and go to our picasa album.

No comments: