Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Here is this week's Friday Fill-Ins. My answers are in bold. Happy Weekend, everyone!

1. Join me in wishing Ryan a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. It's on Saturday.

2. Put a little green in your day! Did you know that Earth Day is coming up soon? Next week! Maybe it's time to rethink what you do to help out - or what more you can do. :)

3. Happiness is a choice. You don't buy it. It's not given to you. You can't blame others if you don't have it. It's your own choice to be happy or not.

4. Dazed and confused was my first cd ever. And I still have it. That and the movie - on TAPE. Yep, that's right.

5. I'm waiting for some news. Once I get it, I can finally share. ;) Hopefully it should be really soon.

6. Sleeping in is hard to resist. Very hard. It's almost impossible for me. Even on those days I really plan on getting up early - or even on time...once morning gets here, sleep is just more tempting than anything else.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to no plans, actually - and that's kind of nice, tomorrow my plans include wishing my baby (as in my hubby) a happy birthday (we don't do gifts - but I'll try to think of something nice, aside from the cake I already made him) - and thinking of my friend, Kathy...she's getting MARRIED (but we can't be there b/c of the distance), and Sunday, I want to sit down and watch Desperate with Ryan and relax a bit because even though our weekend seems calm so far, it always ends up being crazy and not at all a break from the week!

No comments: