Tonight's Friday Fill-Ins. Also, my sister has been doing these since I started - check it out!
1. Apparently there's some sort of confusion about how things should really work out to make things fair...or it seems that some people are having a hard time getting it right, at least.
2. Today was a warm, sunny day. We even had dinner on the patio outside. :)
3. 2009 is rather busy and anxiety-provoking so far. The anxiety has been good at some times and other times it was the kind where you didn't know if it would be good or not in the end. We've had a lot go on already this year - and it's not even half over with! It certainly hasn't been calm, that's for sure.
4.I wish people did what was right that was it - none of the drama and competition needed. Not only with me but with some other people I care about. If people just did right by others, this world would be so much better. Why is that so hard?
5. For too long I've been putting up with some things I would rather not. And it looks like I'll have to keep putting up with them. I don't like to bad-mouth people publicly, so I won't say more. But I really wish there was more fairness and justice going around. Again - this would be nice for not just me but some other people going through similar (yet different) things. You know who you are - and you know what I'm talking about.
6. I am not obsessed with researching; I am not! Ok, I totally am. Before making purchases for Aiden - or the rest of us, really, but especially baby products - I research everything like crazy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night at home (I've spent each day since last Saturday running around and being far too busy - a night at home relaxing would be nice. Will Aiden cooperate to help a mama out?), tomorrow my plans include Camden's soccer game (and it's in the middle of the day and the high is 90 degrees...NOW I'm missing those morning games) and Sunday, I want to go to church and hopefully not do much else - though it never works out to be so relaxing. Our weekends end up being busier than the weekdays!
PS - Does there seem to be a trend with my answers tonight about fairness and drama and things related that are not so fun??