I'm a bit addicted, I think... There are some new gdiaper colors out, and I've been formulating why we "need" to get them so I can convince dear Ryan. We have enough gpants to get us through a few days, especially with the fact that you do not have to wash each gpant after just one diaper. Since the liner and insert gets wet and the outter pant doesn't, the outter pant doesn't need laundering that often. Nice plus there! But it doesn't help my case when there are new ones that I really, really want!
- Right now, gdiapers has free shipping (helping my case) - through the end of March.
- I have a coupon code for 20% off (helping my case). Let me know if you're considering purchasing some g's, and I'll send it your way!
- One of the g's is on clearance (grass green!) (helping and hurting - b/c it's still one more g I want to buy!). They're only $14.44 until they are gone!
- There is a new color/print out called goo-goo blue that is just adorable!! (not helping my case...)
- Another color (grasshopper green - perfect for spring!!) has been brought back (not helping my case...), and I just have to have it b/c it's one of the colors I do not have now. That and the goo-goo blue!
- Got chocolate brown was sold out in large, and now it's back in stock! (not helping my case b/c we don't need it NOW but I'm trying to get one of each color in large for later on...)
Here's what's working against me...
- g's cost money, even if they are on sale.
- we don't really NEED any of them.
And what's working for me...
- they're on SALE! well, there's the free shipping (on orders over $50), 20% off, and grass green is a couple bucks cheaper (and will no longer be available soon!)
- they look adorable on Aiden - and I just have to have them! Though Ryan would say I just "want" them. (Not sure what that's all about...)
- the more we have in rotation, the longer they will look great. (that's a good excuse, right?)
- we use cloth inserts, so this is still cheaper than disposables
Hurry and place your orders soon if you love g's just as much as I do!! And let me know if you need that coupon code!! (20% means the more you spend, the better the discount! That's what I say, at least.) ;)
And if you have no idea what gdiapers are....well, let me know b/c I can tell you ALL about them. We love them - they work great! And are great for baby, for the earth, etc, etc. And they are so stinkin' adorable!!