Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

This week's Friday Fill-Ins....

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is have some manners and know what to bring into the office and what not to. What not to...too much of your personal life and emotions as well as rude, selfish behavior. What to bring...lots of goodies to share with everyone and a good "team" attitude!

2. I really don't know if I like clams or not. Don't think I've ever tried them.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of Ferris wheels...or the shoe store, even though I don't shop there.

4. I'm not sure what is my favorite spring flower. So many flowers are beautiful..I like tulips because they bloom so early, but they don't last long at all. I like day lilies - they're big and bright. Everyone assumes I like daisies the best because that's my name, but that's not necessarily so. I like unique flowers that you don't see often, really - and that I don't even know the name of, ones that are bright and bold and really catch your attention.

5. Things on my desk include way, way too much. It's rather cluttered. There are lists of all sorts and just way too many non-desk items. Time to organize again. (I'm good at organizing...not so much on keeping it that way!)

6. Sunshine & heat makes me wanna get outside and soak it up! I love the heat from the sun. I even love the feeling of getting into a hot car before it's had time to cool off. I'll sit there in it a moment before turning the air on (if I'm by myself, that is - it would be too hot for the baby). There is something comforting about it to me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hearing all about the field trip - Camden's grade drove two hours to see the NC Battleship, the NC aquarium, and to have lunch on the beach - Ryan went along as a chaperon - they won't be back until after 7pm or so, tomorrow my plans include Camden's soccer game, maybe track down some boxes to start packing up for the move, and calling one of my best friends back in KY, Patsy - it's her birthday, and Sunday, I want to do nothing - but that's not what will happen. It will most likely be filled with lots of laundry, cleaning up, and planning ahead for the next week!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: