Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Friday, February 13, 2009

Cutest Blog on the Block :)

I'm a little excited - I figured out how to get new backgrounds for my blogger page! I like to be able to personalize things a little bit, at least, and have been bored with blogger's lack of more layout options since we started blogging, basically. I know many of you might be rolling your eyes b/c you've known how for a while now (or forEVER...) how to do this, but I just figured it out, so I'll be excited. :) And I found one that didn't completely rearrange my other stuff and take out my gadgets (pictures and other things on the side) - some I had found before did, and I wasn't going to redo everything. There's a little marker up at the top that says "cutest blog on the block" - that's where I got my background from. Lots of cute ones there (as the name would suggest). I wanted the one on the website page but couldn't find it. Bummer. But I like the one I have now, so...

Yipee!

If you have favorite background sites, feel free to share!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I didn't know about this.. good info! I'll have to play! (As if I need more distractions!)