Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Name That Candy!!!

So, every now and then I take a stroll down the candy aisle at the grocery store to see if I can find this specific type of candy. I remember having it when I was younger, and I know it still exists, yet I can never find it and have no idea what it is called. It's just a simple hard candy - but I want the specific kind! I remember liking the lemon and the orange. Can't remember what other colors there were...

Well, yesterday I went for a walk with the kiddos (b/c we have had excellent weather the past couple days!!) and we stopped in the apartment complex office to ask a question. Camden always spies the big bowl of candy they have, and I let him take the next to last piece while I chatted with the ladies.

Lo and behold - it is the candy I have been looking for!! Can anyone tell me what it is called and where in the heck I can find it??


I probably won't be running out to get a bunch, but it would be nice to know where to go if I ever have the desire. (And it could very well be at any ol' candy store - but we never go into those, so I wouldn't know.)

And, no, I don't care if you think this is silly. (I'm sticking my tongue out at you as you think it.)

:)

Please leave a comment if you know what this candy is!! Thanks!

No comments: