Our family is growing in many ways... Growing in numbers, knowledge, parenting skills, growing in love, in our faith, growing our culinary skills (if you can call it that), growing without gluten (some of us), growing green...........

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Shout Out

So, I just wanted to say a big, huge thanks to some of our friends (and even some people we don't know!). After some not-very-nice (and some not-very-true) things were said the other day during the debate, many of you responded to us via email, instant messages, and facebook, etc. (No need to go and read them if you haven't.) Obviously differences will come out during a "debate," and that's what it's all about, but some personal things were (unnecessarily) thrown out there. You all said some wonderful things in response, and they were all very appreciated! :) What a great reminder of all the positive people in our lives - and where our energy should be focused.

THANKS!!

That was my big, huge thanks.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I stopped reading the comments after I posted and had I read them I would have gotten a little heated and nasty myself!!I think you held your own really well and I'm proud of you (and I don't even 'know' you. That's all I'll say.