My friend, Connie, does these "Friday Fill-Ins" over on her blog. I've read quite a few that she has done and always seem to learn something new and interesting. I'm not sure mine will be very interesting. At the moment I'm not in the thinking mood and would rather be on the lying on the couch. That's where I'm headed next...
Here is where the Friday Fill-Ins come from. They include a list of words and blanks for you to fill in on your own. My answers are in bold. Hope you enjoy!
1. I'm coughing, I'm sneezing, I am hoping this won't turn into a sinus infection.
2. Why do I have good organizational skills and not good keeping-it-organized skills?
3. How does this video sharing website work, anyway? I'm trying to find a good way to share our short family videos with family and friends that aren't nearby. I think I found one that will work perfectly, but a couple of the videos I made with our small digital camera are not uploading, even though they fit the requirements... I haven't heard back from them yet.
4. Every morning, I put Aiden on my hip. The first thing I do always has to do with him. I pick him up and take care of him before doing anything else. Besides the fact that I WANT to, he's been in that diaper all night. We need to clean that tushie!
5. I consider myself lucky because I have three wonderful guys in my life, my husband and my two beautiful boys. I really have been blessed and need to remind myself of that more often.
6. One day we’ll see Paris. One of my dreams is to go to Paris, France and visit the Louvre to see the Mona Lisa and the Virgin on the Rocks, two of my favorite paintings, both by Leonardo da Vinci. My hubby says we'll make it. :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing on the couch, next to my hubby and hopefully getting to bed a little early (or at least not too late, as we usually do), tomorrow my plans include having Aiden's 6-month pictures taken (even though he's almost seven months! shhh...), along with some of the rest of us and Sunday, I want to go to Marbles, a children's museum here in Raleigh, one we haven't been to visit yet. We told Camden we would take him b/c he wants to see this Imax feature about the ocean (and it's basically the same price to see the movie and visit the museum as it would be just to see the movie). We'll be taking Aiden into the viewing, even though we don't have him watch tv. It's only 45 minutes, so hopefully he will do well (and not get scared by the huge screen and sounds)!